Saturday, March 9
• Crone’s Tae Kwon Do Easter Egg Hunt. 1 p.m. March 9 at Crone’s Tae Kwon Do, 24 E. Main St., New Kingstown. Registration starts at noon and the hunt begins at 1 p.m. There will also be free martial arts classes after the hunt, which is open to children ages 11 and younger. The classes afterward are open to children ages 3 and older. Parents can register online atwww.cronestaekwondo.com.
Friday, March 22
• Camp Hill Borough Bunny Eggstravaganza. 6 to 8 p.m. March 22 at Camp Hill Borough Hall, 2145 Walnut St. Children ages 3 to 9 are welcome to fun evening activities, including crafts, decorating eggs, listening to stories and playing games. The cost is $10 and registration is due by March 15 to the recreation office. For more information, call the borough building at 737-3456.
Saturday, March 23
• North Middleton Township Easter Egg Hunt. 10 a.m. March 23 at Village Park. North Middleton’s egg hunt will start at 10 a.m.
• Carlisle’s Easter Egg Eggstravaganza. 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. March 23 at the Stuart Community Center, 415 Franklin St., Carlisle. Children ages 2 to 7 can participate in the event. The price is $5 for residents and $7 for non-residents. Space is limited, so parents should register by Friday, March 15. Children should bring their own baskets.
• Lower Allen Township Easter Egg Hunt. 10 a.m. to 11 a.m., March 23. The 15th annual Easter Egg Hunt will be held rain or shine at Lower Allen Community Park, 4075 Lisburn Road. Children up to 3 years old will start the hunt at 10 a.m. at the Upper Pavilion, children 4 to 6 will start at 10:20 a.m. at the Keystone Pavilion, and children 7 to 10 will start at 10:40 a.m. in the Lower Pavilion. Children should bring their own baskets. For more information, call Donna Paul at 975-7575, ext. 1402.
• Hampden Township Easter Egg Hunt. 10 a.m. to noon, March 23 at Hampden Park. This year’s egg hunt will be on Soccer Fields 5 and 6 in Hampden Park, behind the tennis courts. The hunt is open to all township children ages 2 to 8 years old. The event is rain or shine.
• Silver Spring Township Easter Egg Hunt. 10 a.m., March 23 at Pleasant View Park, 90 Pleasant View Drive. Children 10 and younger can participate in the hunt, which will also a feature a visit from the Easter Bunny. Children should bring their own basket and arrive 10 to 15 minutes before the start of the hunt. Everyone should gather at the pavilion for directions. For questions or to check postponements, call 766-1657.
• Shippensburg Easter Egg Hunt. 10:40-noon, March 23 at the Shippensburg Public Library, 73 W. King St. Children ages 2 to 12 should bring their own baskets and meet upstairs in the children’s program room for the annual egg hunt. Children will be assigned to a session — 10:40 a.m., 11 a.m., 11:20 a.m., 11:40 a.m. and noon.
• Plainfield Lion’s Club Easter Egg Hunt. 11 a.m. March 23 at West Pennsboro Township Park, 30 Park Road. The rain date for the egg hunt is Saturday, March 30 at 9 a.m.
• New Kingstown Community Easter Egg Hunt. 11 a.m. March 23 at St. Stephen Lutheran Church, 30 W. Main St., New Kingstown. The Easter Egg Hunt will be for children ages 3 to 11 years old. There will be prizes, refreshments and a visit from the Easter Bunny. The event will be indoors.
• South Middleton Township Easter Egg Hunt. 11 a.m. March 23 at Spring Meadows Park Pavilion #5. Children ages 2 to 8 can participate in the free Easter Egg Hunt and meet the Easter Bunny. Children should bring their own baskets.
• Mechanicsburg Easter Egg Hunt. 11 a.m., March 23 at Memorial Park. The hunt — for children ages 10 and younger — will be broken down by age groups. Children should bring their own baskets and bags. The rain date is March 30. For more information, go towww.mbgsd.org/recreation.
• Shippensburg Easter Egg Hunt. 11 a.m., March 23 at Memorial Park. Shippensburg’s Easter Egg Hunt, co-sponsored by Giant Foods, will be at the largest pavilion starting at 11 a.m. for children 2 and younger. There will be an 11:15 a.m. hunt for 3- and 4-year-olds, 11:30 a.m. hunt for 5- and 6-year-olds and an 11:45 a.m. hunt for children 7, 8, 9 and 10 years old.
• Mt. Zion UMC Community Easter Egg Hunt. 11 a.m. March 23 at Mt. Zion UMC, 4685 Mt. Zion Drive, Enola. The event will take place from 11 a.m. to noon and feature an array of free games, face painting, snacks and bake sale. The event is free and the hunt will take place shortly after 11 a.m. For more information, call the church at 732-1577.
• Carlisle Bunny Hop Downtown Egg Hunt. Noon to 3 p.m. March 23. Downtown participants are encouraged to hand out treats in plastic eggs to children for the first Bunny Hop Downtown Egg Hunt. Businesses can sign up to participate by calling Stephanie Patterson-Gilbert from Georgie Lous at 243-1002.
• East Pennsboro Township Easter Egg Hunt. 1 p.m. March 23 at Adams-Ricci Community Park. The hunt is expected to draw hundreds of children, who can visit the Easter Bunny before the hunt, which will be located at the fields where the concession stand and Caboose are located. Each age group will be roped off, and the hunt is open to children 3 to 10 years old. In case of bad weather, a rain date is scheduled for 2 p.m. Sunday, March 24. For more information or for cancellation information, call 909-5630.
• Mt. Zion United Methodist Church Easter Egg Hunt. 1 p.m. March 23. Infants through children in the fifth grade are welcome to the egg hunt at Mt. Zion UMC, 420 Park Drive, Carlisle.
Sunday, March 24
• Country Inn and Suites Easter Egg Hunt. 1 to 4 p.m. March 24 at Country Inn and Suites, 1529 Commerce Ave., Carlisle. Children ages 10 and younger can join staff and families at Country Inn as they host Egg Hunts starting at 2 p.m. Children aged 0-3 will go first at 2 p.m., children aged 4 to 6 will go next at 2:15 p.m. and children aged 7 to 10 will start at 2:30 p.m. Participants should bring two non-perishable food items or a $1 donation to benefit Project SHARE. For more information, call 241-4900.
• New Cumberland Community Easter Egg-Stravaganza. 2 to 3 p.m. March 24 at the New Cumberland Public Library, 1 Benjamin Plaza. Children ages 2 to 3 will start at 2 p.m., and children 4 to 8 will start at 2:45 p.m. There will be games, crafts, face painting and a visit from the Easter Bunny. The rain date is Sunday, April 7.
Saturday, March 30
• Middlesex Township Easter Egg Hunt. 10 a.m. March 30 at Township Park, 50 Beagle Club Rd.
• Mt. Holly Easter Egg Hunt. 10 a.m. March 23 at Amelia Givin Library, 114 N. Baltimore Ave., Mt. Holly Springs. Children ages 2 to 10 with an adult helper can search for eggs at 10 a.m. The event is limited to 60 children and will be held on the library lawn rain or shine. Children should bring their own baskets. Registration is required. For more information, call the library at 486-3688.
• Paulus Farm Market Easter Egg Hunt. 10 a.m. to noon, March 30 at Paulus Farm Market, 1216 S. York St., Mechanicsburg. The annual Easter Egg Hunt will be held rain or shine at 10 a.m. for ages 1 to 5, 10:45 a.m. for ages 6 to 12 and noon for ages 13 and adults. Tickets are required to participate and need to be purchased in advance. Tickets are $2, and will include hunt participation as well as candy, prizes and a chance to pet baby farm animals. For more information, call 697-4330.
• East Side Neighbors Association Easter Egg Hunt. 2 p.m. March 30 at Biddle Mission Park, 311 E. North St., Carlisle. The 4th annual East Side Neighbors Easter Egg Hunt will begin promptly at 2 p.m. at the park. The hunt is for children ages 1 to 12.
• Mongul Church Easter Eggs-Travaganza. 10 a.m. to noon, March 30 at Southampton Park on Airport Road in Shippensburg. Registration opens at 9:15 a.m., and egg hunts will be staggered by age group — the hunt is open to toddlers to 10 years old. There will also be games, crafts, food and giveaways.
• Doubling Gap Church of God Easter Egg Hunt. 10 a.m. March 30 at the church, 50 McCrea Road, Newville. The hunt is open to children through fifth grade.
• Barnitz United Methodist Church Easter Egg Hunt. 2 to 4 p.m. March 30 at the church, located at 23 Church Lane, Carlisle. The hunt is open to toddlers to children in fifth grade. For more information, call 486-0060.
*Editor’s Note: The Plainfield Lion’s Club egg hunt entry was changed to reflect the correct time. 9:54 a.m. 3/8/13
Editor’s Note: The Middlesex Township Easter egg hunt entry was changed to reflect correct information at 9:46 a.m. on 3/14/13.
Editor’s Note: Shippensburg Easter Egg Hunt added. 5:44 p.m. 3/18/13