What do you do with a dead tree in front of your house?

Have it removed of course!  It certainly doesn’t hurt to have someone else to foot the bill either.  Assistance is available from Carlisle Parks & Recreation for homeowners who need to remove a dead street tree. Contact Andrea Crouse at 717-240-6951 or acrouse@carlislepa.orgfor more information about the process and the small grants.